时间：2015-12-18 14:10:40本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 欣欣 我要投稿
This is the first journal of the college English, I'm not sure what to talk about. With a little moment's consideration, I would like to type down something about my university life.
As I firstly entered the campus, it was not a pleasant journey. Because of the heavy rain, my baggage got terribly wet, which took me a whole day to wish and dry them. And then came the Freshman Military Training. Though it was exhausted and awful, it was still meaningful in someway I think. Fortunately, the military training finished in 3 weeks and finally we got into main subject, our real university life.
If someone ask me "How do you think of your university life? " Now, I would reply with "different "and "challenging "without hesitation. As I have been in university for a week, I get to realize university life is so much different from what I thought before. When I was busy with the College Entrance Exam, I thought the university means less pressure, fewer subjects, more freedom, more spare time and a lovely girlfriend. I once fancied I could see wind blows woods and takes the noisy of birds away. I once fancied I could share sweet sunshine and peaceful air with a girl. I once fancied I could only spend 30% of a day studying, and the rest 70% is my own. But now, I find I have to preview, review and practise for 70% of a day, and hurry to sleep for the other 30%. In university, fewer subjects stands for more difficult knowledge, meanwhile, more spare time means wider knowledge area. Just like what a fellow student say, "In the NPU, you pay one person's fee, learn two personal majors, do three people's homework and beat against seven men to win a love. "
And I think, in university, it's a kind of chance to get more knowledge, eat more snacks, spend more money, try more new things and say good-bye to my teenage life to get ready for another big world.
New life begins! I've been expecting this moment for a long time.Finally,I become a college student .
All good things must come to an end ! I am now apart from my family members and many good friends.I am awared that I will have to do everything on my own .
Being responsible is the exact thing that I am supposed to think about! I'm now dealing something responsibly with my new rommates.I enjoy being together with them,they just like my good friends in high school,being kind and thoughtful !
My college is a place for a new beginning ,I'm sure I'm taking a new life ,everything here is full of challenge,quite different from things in high school,teachers are not going to tell you exactly what you are going to do ,you will have to make your own decisions.
So far,I'm geting along so well with people aroud me ,college provides me with chances and challenge,I'm going to make a difference to my life!And I have every confidence on myself.I will still have to move on......
When I was in high school, go to college ismy dream. Now I realize my dream. excited as I am, the first time I see mycollege.
My college is inside the biggest universityof Guangxi so that everytime I have to across a big campus to go out. At first Iam upset about that, but later on I get used to it. My college looksmodernization in general. When I arrive at the school gate, the first thing isthe boys’ dormitory and then is the playground. Look up! I see the canteen. I seethe girls’ dormitory turn left. But where is my classroom? I look around butcan’t find it. It turns out that it is separated by burrows. It’s strange,right? While I go across the burrow, I see another two big playgrounds and a tenniscourt at my left side. What is in my right side? Turn right, I see rows ofteaching building connecting with the library. This is mycollege. I like it notonly because of the evironment but also the people there.
Both the teachers and students there arevery nice. My roomates always help me in the daily life, the thing they usuallydo is wake me up in the morning. Other classmates always help me, when I meettrouble in study. My teachers are all kind and knowlegeable. Especially my headteacher, he talks with us and plays sports with us in order to make us get usedto the new life.
My college is wonderful. I love it. If youhave the opportunity, I hope you can pay a visit one day.
My campus activities are rich and colorful.Learning English has become a habit to me cause I plan to study abroad in next few years.Playing Guzheng is my favorite activity.I have kept on practising it since I was a little girl and I wish to win more competitions in my campus life.
Our university has the first level equipments and the most experienced teachers,also has the best students(laugh).I consider it to be a honor that I've got a chance to study here and I sincerely hope that we could live wonderful lives in our campus!
The college life is wonderful. All life in school are fresh. New teachers, new CLASSmates and fresh friends are around me。 The grand library, school buildings and wide playground are very attracting to me. I am very eager to learn much knowledge quickly. In high school, I was ever called as a runner before time. Now,I know I am behind time so much in fact. I hope to catch up with the time by my hard studying. When I entered the CLASSroom at first time, I was headache as I couldn’t understand what the professor was speaking. I met much difficulties at math, physics and other courses, even though I used to be good at these sciences. Therefore, I learn these courses myself after CLASS. After three months, the exmination indicated that I overcame all the difficlties. I study English hard as well. It makes me have many chances to communicate with foreigners. I made friends with many foreign teachers and students. From them, I learn many knowledge about foreign culture.
Besides study, my college life is also very colorful. I’d like to take any chance to improve my communication skill. Last year, I organized a speech match in management department. All the CLASSmates were very interested in this kind of activity. I learned from them much about their hometown, their knowledge and opinions.
My college life is long and short. I believe that I can spend a good time in the four years. I hope I will have no any regretion when I look back the short youth of college in the future.